South Florida Chief of ENT (9568) Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Salary:||USD350000 - USD400000 per year + Commensurate w/Experience, negotiable|
South Florida Chief of ENT
With more than 1900 beds and six area hospitals, Memorial Healthcare, the fifth largest public health care system in the country, dominates the medical scene throughout South Florida. Memorial’s latest endeavor is the creation of a hospital-based ENT group for their flagship facility and they are in need of an experienced ENT physician to serve as Chief of this new group.
- Employed position – Aggressive financial package tailored to your needs
- Brand new clinic and equipment selected and customized by the group
- 23 ORs, da Vinci robots and an experienced, dedicated anesthesia team
- General ENT – In-house surgeons cover all trauma and facial plastics
- 24/7 hospitalists and light phone call – Fantastic quality of life!
- Midlevel support in the practice maximizes efficiency and earnings
- Selected nationally from 5,000 hospitals for the Foster G McGaw award
Sunshine and Sandcastles
If year-round sunshine, sandy beaches, blue skies and an ocean that stretches for miles inspire you…prepare to be inspired! Located in the heart of South Florida, every day brings a new adventure in some of the hottest spots in the country: West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Key Biscayne and more.
- Surf, sail and swim or spend the afternoon reenergizing on the beach
- Fine dining, fine arts, upscale shopping – Worth Avenue and South Beach
- Pro sports – Miami Heat and Dolphins, Florida Marlins and Panthers
- Hundreds of area golf courses from public to upscale country clubs
- Multiple international airports – Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami
- Temperatures range from warm and warmer to amazing!
We know schedules can be extremely hectic so we are happy to speak anytime – evenings or weekends included! Contact either Rob or Aaron at any of the numbers below or via this posting and we will be glad to share all the details!