Senior Business Analyst (BBBH11450) Atlanta, Georgia
Our client creates and programs branded news; entertainment; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. As a vendor to this well respected company, we aim to provide highly motivated and qualified candidates to meet their long and short-term staffing needs. An opportunity with this client will give you an opportunity to build on your experience and work for a nationally and globally renowned company.
Senior Business Systems Analyst position to work with the AMPT PMO project team and the customers. Will perform business analysis and process improvement on project requirements for all the Company system applications. Work with project and customer management to facilitate communication between AMPT and the Company business units. Use advance business knowledge and research customer requests for assistance and recommend software solutions. Provide project management on smaller projects as well as training, support and quality assurance on the AMPT PMO application projects. Must promote a high level of collaboration and teamwork with the project team and other AMPT teams within an Agile/Scrum environment.
At least 5 years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of 2 years of Information Technology experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or experience equivalent.
* Professional certification in business or IT preferred.
* Demonstrate ability to successfully perform the various aspects of the Analyst role across multiple, complex system implementation with custom and 3rd party applications.
* Experience with structured development methodology with preferred Agile/Scrum methodology in a product owner role.
* Advanced analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills.
* Demonstrate basic project management skills with advanced communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team.
* Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and mentor/direct others.
* Must have strong teamwork skills.
* Experience with relational databases and queries.
* Functional management experience.
Approx. Duration: 6 Months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.