Operations Support Manager (BBBH11128) Jacksonville, Florida
For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
Develop and manage the day-to-day operations of programs and processes supporting marketing initiatives within the National Sales Center, ensuring operational processes are developed in compliance with contractual and legal obligations. Includes program and process development, implementation and management; incorporation of operations best practices; standardization across Company locations and audit/compliance management.
1. Manage assigned projects and serve as point person for the communication and rollout of new programs, processes and enhancements at locations.
2. Drive decision making process to ensure operational best practices are incorporated including organizational goals, including customers and team members.
3. Interface with internal and external customer groups to ensure timing and commitments are communicated; deliverable dates are met on an ongoing basis. Includes third party vendors, partners, and internal customers, i.e. Marketing, IT, Legal.
4. Lead the development of system and process requirements, including documentation to support program or process introduction.
5. Define and communicate reporting requirements ensuring report production meets business and operational requirements.
6. Manage the testing of processes built by IT prior to rollout; communicate feedback and follow-up as required to ensure smooth project implementation.
7. Manage report analysis and review processes; facilitate recommendations to support best practices.
8. Manage compliance review process.
9. Interface with Support groups to ensure integration across all segments of the organization including operations, training, quality, as well as Field Operations.
10. Responsible for on-going review and management of operations processes for existing programs and partnerships.
1. College degree or equivalent experience required.
2. Minimum five years of operations experience, including management experience working with Inbound, Outbound, or Interactive service contact center.
3. Advanced professional knowledge of call center operations, including IT processes and software applications.
4. Company system and process knowledge preferred.
5. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
6. Demonstrated project management skills. Analysis and problem solving.
7. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio proficiency.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.