HCP Payment Specialist (BBBH10894) New York, New York
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
- Review and process Medical and Marketing HCP honoraria and incidental payments.
- Ability to understand contract language, detailed review of payment documentation and validation of payment request.
- Interact with multiple colleagues to obtain documentation as required.
- Utilize Company systems (Ariba & SAP) to submit HCP payments for approval.
- Knowledge of Excel to produce Payment Summary Report.
- Self starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with finance processes
- Full time work to be done on site
- College preferred with attention to detail
- Company experience would be beneficial
This is a project based assignment.
Approx. Duration: 3+ years
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.