Technical CRM Lead (BBBH11017) London, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Technical CRM Lead
A global luxury retailer is looking for a Technical CRM Lead to help support the execution of their loyalty programs, and set up effective automated CRM campaigns to drive revenue whilst providing clients with a world class experience!
If you're someone with strong experience in building emails in HTML, who wants to grow their experience into a wider marketing and business focus, then this could be a great role for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Establishing automated CRM campaigns through multiple channels using internal CRM tool
- Developing dynamic HTML templates
- Understanding the overall CRM architecture to check the coherence of incoming data from various systems
- Owning existing CRM programs, ensuring execution and proposing improvements
- Developing and implementing a test and learn strategy from end-to-end
- Creating relevant dashboards to provide regular status and results with defined KPIs
- Establishing CRM best practices, proposing innovative and creative ideas, CRM programs and technologies
What you're great at:
- Degree level education, with a technical background
- 3-5 years experience working in CRM functions
- HTML and CSS knowledge, this is essential
- Strong technical knowledge of CRM systems, sites tagging, APIs
- Strategic, analytical and innovative thinking
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM and emailing tools and Microsoft Office programs
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Shopify and Liquid coding
- Mobile and web push notification experience
- Additional European language skills
- Previous experience in luxury
You will be joining a well-known brand in the luxury space, where your work will have a real impact on the overall success of the company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.