Product Designer UX/UI (BBBH9653) London, England
Product Designer - UX/UI
Salary: Up to £85,000
This is a great opportunity for a talented product designer to join a global IoT tech company in their London-based digital hub.
You will be joining an agile, cross-functional team of product designers, developers, academics and product owners, working on rich applications that have complex operating systems.
What you'll be doing:
You will be working with technical products like radar, sonar and navigation tools to build an IoT connected device with a clear and seamless user interface. Collaborating with the wider design team, you'll work in an agile way to solve problems with the goal of delivering the most efficient, user-friendly products.
What you're great at:
- Experience working on complex, data rich products from a UX and UI perspective
- A solid user-centred approach to problem-solving
- Strong experience in conducting user research
- A commercial understanding, with consideration for the entire product life-cycle
- A good understanding and appreciation of visual design
- A great team player who's articulate, communicative and open
- Confident communicating ideas and decisions across a cross-functional product team
- Driven and motivated by close interaction with development, academic and product people
- Passionate about simplifying the complex!
- Bonus points for experience in IOT or connected products!
This company is looking for someone who will grow and develop alongside them in the longer term. If you take pride in designing rich, multi-layered and user-friendly products, this could be a great opportunity for you! Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.