Marketing Executive (BBBH10587) Merton, London, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP31000 per annum|
This is a chance to work in a global marketing team for a leading Fintech company. You will have the opportunity to support the organisation by marketing the company's various events around the world. The will also involve some travelling for those people who want to mix a love of travel with work (this company operates in 11 countries around the world).
You will be creating and delivering engaging marketing campaigns and content to a global B2B audience. There will be a focus on creating great content and ensuring the right message is sent to the company's customers. You will work on both offline and online marketing activities and will also support with the organisation of events. There are great opportunities for progression and training will be supplied where needed.
What you're great at:
- At least 1 years' experience in a marketing or event organisation role.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Event management and coordination experience (venues, delegates, shipping, etc.)
- Digital marketing experience (social, email, content etc)
- Experience in working with external agencies.
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Supporting international sales teams
Ideally, you'll have solid experience across a range of marketing skills. You will also be comfortable working with digital platforms and have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
The fun stuff:
- 25 days' holiday
- Annual performance related bonus
- Budget for training
- 9am to 5:30pm working hours (Flexible working and ability to work from home) with an early finish on a Friday.
- Travel opportunities to support events running across the world
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Share options for high performers
- Enhanced maternity/adoption/paternity leave
This is a fun Place to work with Ping Pong and team activities such as; summer BBQs, company lunches, company away days, Friday drinks.
We'd love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV or get in touch to find out if this could be the right role for you.