Product Manager (Pension product) (BBBH10659) London, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus|
This is an opportunity to lead the management of a new pension product for this major group. You will be working closely with the marketing team to develop the necessary marketing and sales materials. You will liaise with the senior leadership team to plan the product roadmap as well as developing a close working relationship with the sales teams to support their ability to pitch the product to new customers.
This role would suit someone who is looking to be a product owner who has experience in financial products or pensions. A desire to be an autonomous product owner where product development and change is key. You will have strong relationship management skills in order to work well with the necessary teams in the business.
You will be working with a friendly down-to-earth team in an agile environment. The opportunities to progress and develop your career in this caring company are huge!
What you're great at:
- Experience of working in a product development or proposition role (essential)
- Awareness of relevant pension or retirement products, preferably in the UK Retail Annuity market
- Regulatory awareness applicable to retirement products
- Demonstrable ability to work towards and achieve targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Some of the perks and benefits:
- Flexible working
- Remote working encouraged
- Great pension
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- And a great environment and people to work with on a daily basis!
Please apply with your CV or get in touch with the digital team in Brighton for more information about this role.