Marketing Manager (BBBH10725) London, England
This role is going to move quickly, so please don’t hesitate to apply if you are a multi-channel marketer with experience in marketing B2B SaaS products.
This is an opportunity to continue to grow this B2B SaaS business across the world. The business has developed a leading product which is changing the property industry.
The team are now looking to expand their marketing team by hiring an experienced B2B marketer who is driven and eager to progress. The company creates great content which is at the heart of how their marketing has been so successful. They are now looking for someone who believes in the power of content and who will drive their inbound marketing even further!
If you are passionate about marketing strategies which will drive revenue, you believe in the power of content, you are creative and have some SEO experience then this could be the ideal role for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Looking at the wider marketing strategy with a strong commercial understanding of how the team can drive leads for the sales teams.
- Producing high quality content including; videos, email marketing materials, social media posts, fact sheets etc.
- Building a content strategy to maximise the number of leads and to nurture these through the pipeline.
- Using automation tools.
- Working across multiple channels including; social media, email and SEO.
- Creating, executing and analysing email marketing campaigns to improve acquisition and retention.
- Some A/B testing is helpful.
What you're great at:
- You are a driven and ambitious marketer who is looking to succeed!
- You have around 3 - 5 years' marketing experience
- Experience in B2B marketing is a must
- If you have experience in working with a software as a service product that is preferred, although not essential
- Experienced in content SEO
- Automation tool experience
- You are commercially focused
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.