Financial Planning Analyst (996) Warren, New Jersey
Careers at Lightspeed Research
Financial Planning Analyst
Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities – requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP — the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will report directly to the Americas Finance Director and be responsible for supporting reporting, planning and analysis functions.
Key job functions will include support of the annual budget and quarterly reforecast process, as well as, monthly management reporting and analysis. Other responsibilities will include working on key Regional or Global Finance initiatives, working with the sales and operations teams to communicate or collect financial information, and developing new reporting and analysis to support changing business requirements. The individual will work closely with Finance Director in a team environment. The candidate will also be involved in presentations, coordinating meetings to drive key initiatives, and ad hoc financial analysis.
* Budget, Forecast & Planning Support 35%
* Monthly Reporting and Analysis 25%
* Order Book Preparation and Analysis 10%
* Data Mining and Ad Hoc Analysis 15%
* Standard Analysis – Client Profit, Panel Partner Spend, etc. 10%
* Other 5%
* BS in Accounting/Finance
* 5-7 years of professional accounting or analysis experience
* Advanced excel skills
* Strong Power Point skills
* Strong Analytical skills
* Budget/Forecast/Planning experience
* Technically proficient in multiple general ledger and reporting systems
* Ability to adapt to change and work with various levels of management
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
* CPA a plus