Kantar Cloud Services Technical Account Manager (978) New York, New York
Kantar Cloud Services - Technical Account Manager
Location: NYC, NY or London, UK
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Cloud based Web Services by developing new customers in the United States? Do you have the technical background necessary to help establish Kantar as a key technology platform provider? As a Technical Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the United States Accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Director level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- 2 to 5 years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
* 5 – 10 years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
* Proven IT sales track record
* BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
* A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
* Strong verbal and written English communications skills.