Project Manager (Market Research Client Operations) (985) Warren, New Jersey
Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities – requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP — the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
The Project Manager will have responsibility over a number of projects ensuring each project is set-up efficiently, liaising with the client and account director over issues affecting set-up and fieldwork, tackling issues as they arise (or bringing them to the attention of the appropriate person), ensuring established processes are followed during the project and that required documentation is kept up to date. The Project Manager will report to a Client Operations Manager. This role would suit a motivated professional who enjoys fostering relationships and working as part of a team, but also embraces responsibility for their work as an individual.
Project Management (80%)
* Manage every aspect of online project management, including
* client liaising / servicing.
* Communicating with panel partners and outsource operations company to ensure field requirements are met.
* Providing advice on project and questionnaire requirements.
* Survey scheduling and set-up.
* Sample specification.
* Survey monitoring.
* Data checking and validation.
* Working to a budget and being mindful of costs.
* Keep account director and pricing team updated on status.
Other Support tasks (20%)
* Support may be required in the following areas:
* Data preparation.
* Panel care – handling queries from panel care staff.
* Understanding incentive fulfillment.
* Bachelors Degree with 1 to 2 years of market research experience preferred.
* Excellent communication skills – specifically how to distil the issues, manage client expectations and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
* Client management experience, displaying a solutions driven approach.
* Familiarity with technological resources including Excel, SPSS and aptitude to use web-based survey tools.
* The successful project manager will exhibit the ability to be proactive, solution-oriented and well-organized.
* A good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential.
* Experience in online research is an advantage but is not essential.