Manager, Hispanic Marketing (43813) Atlanta, Georgia
The role of the Hispanic Product Marketing Manager is to work collaboratively with the Hispanic Center of Excellence marketing team to create marketing strategies to drive Hispanic customer relationship and revenue growth across the company. This position will collaborate on integrated marketing plans with a primary focus on product and segment marketing. This position will work closely with their counterpart who focuses on acquisition marketing to ensure proper management and monitoring of the overall market position. The Product and Segment Marketing Manager will work closely with the CenturyLink, AT&T, and DBS, competitive roles and local competitive intelligent colleagues to ensure effective monitoring of the local and national competitive environment and work effectively on plans and tactics to meet the competitive demands for the Hispanic market.
1. Work closely with the Hispanic marketing team to create a comprehensive and holistic Hispanic Marketing Plan to drive profitable growth.
2. Evaluate product/service pricing and structure in order to provide information and recommendations that will maximize current customer satisfaction, boost the acquisition of new customers, and ensure short and long term product/service stability.
3. Responsible for collaborating with product marketing and product strategy to ensure ongoing improvements in the relevancy of our products for the Hispanic.
4. Ensures proper targeting and segmentation strategies are driving relevancy in demand generation and customer retention.
Operational Consistency and Implementation
1. Work with the Hispanic marketing team and center marketing team on the consistent development of best in class marketing tactics and programs across the company.
2. Ensure the consistent execution of Hispanic marketing tactics and programs across the country with specific focus on Arizona, California and Las Vegas while maintaining the appropriate level of local needs to meet varying competitive forces.
3. Proactively garner feedback and share information with various stakeholders.
4. Plans and coordinates internal MarCom/product positioning and sales strategy across all markets. Analyzes marketing communication effectiveness.
Leadership and Cross functional relationship management
1. Works cross functionally with various key stakeholders to ensure strategy briefs accurately reflect the campaign period needs.
2. Outstanding communications with product marketing, product strategy, Hispanic COE Executive Director and Hispanic COE manager to ensure outstanding alignment.
3. Works cross functionally with Customer and Non customer teams to ensure Hispanic integration into overall quarterly campaign planning
3. 7+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Hispanic Marketing, etc.). 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (MS/MBA or above).
4. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks in an independent, fast-paced environment.
5. Outstanding collaboration and relationship building skills.
6. Strong decision making skills with proven ability to manage deadlines, time constraints and multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Demonstrated ability to meet product and marketing plan milestones with effective project management skills including program metrics, reporting and recommendations for continuous improvement.
8. Demonstrated ability to perform as part of a team with high expectations while working in a rapidly changing and moving environment.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
11. Strong computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access).
12. Self-starter, self-motivated and comfortable working in both an independent and team environment.
13. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful business relationships with internal partners.
14. Results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve business plan objectives.
15. Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams as well as build and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
16. Strategic thinker and tactical executer
18. BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
19. 2+ years of experience in a management role preferred
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.