Clinical Trial Manager (BBBH4634) Redwood City, California
Our client in the Peninsula area is looking for a Clinical Trials Manager to join their team for a permanent position.
Clinical Trials Manager
- Responsible for overseeing day to day clinical activities for ongoing and new, fast moving clinical studies. Being able to set objectives for the team and set priorities achieve study specific goals on time and within budget
- Work with clinical team and senior management to develop and implement project resourcing plans to ensure efficient and cost-effective trial management. Contribute to the development and management of the clinical department budget and resource needs
- Contribute to building the clinical infrastructure including policies, procedures, SOPs, guidelines and cross-functional communication
- Management of clinical team staff with direct reports
- Provide senior management and functional leads with updates on study progress at a high level including milestone measurements against timelines and budgets
- Generate and direct clinical timelines
- Identify and implement methods for improving communications/sharing ideas/ work flow across departments and clinical team.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA , RN, or equivalent with at least 10 years clinical management experience (diagnostic experience preferred) in accordance with CFR, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Organizational skills necessary to implement and coordinate clinical trial activities.