The Bair Foundation is seeking candidates for a Foster Parent Recruiter in our Amarillo, TX office.
We are a Christian foster care organization looking for someone with the right knowledge and passion to serve our families.
- Responsible for recruiting and certifying foster families according to state regulations and policies and procedures of The Bair Foundation.
- Responsible for successfully completing family certification goals of certifying a minimum of one family per month.
- Completes home studies in accordance with The Bair Foundation policies and philosophy and in accordance with state regulations.
- Develops recruitment activities to increase effectiveness of recruitment efforts. Frequent evening and weekend recruiting activities are necessary for effective recruitment.
- Provides foster parent pre-service training typically conducted on Saturdays and evenings.
- Makes follow-up phone calls to all potential applicants from local advertising and all potential foster parents recruited through this position, to enhance GSP attendance.
- Assures family files meet state regulations, company policy and COA standards prior to certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field, along with 2 years experience working with at risk youth.