PT Therapist (Albuquerque,NM)
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Bair Foundation is seeking candidates for a Part-Time Therapist in our Albuquerque, NM office.
We are a Christian foster care organization looking for someone with the right knowledge and passion to serve our families.
- Provides intensive therapeutic services to a child and a foster family according to the treatment plan.
- Provides individual, family and/or group psychotherapy to clients as described in the treatment plan.
- Maintains documentation of all therapeutic contact in the client’s record.
- Keeps therapy notes current and submits them to the Treatment Coordinator to be included in the child’s record within one week of the therapy session.
- Participates in the treatment planning process.
- Employee must participate in knowledge/skill based pre-service training relevant to the services provided including: Child and adolescent development. Prevention and de-escalation of aggressive behavior and the use of therapeutic holds. Crisis management and intervention. Grief and loss issues for clients(s) in foster care. Cultural competence and knowledge of the means for obtaining and providing culturally responsive services.
- Complete all assigned psycho-social assessments.
Master’s Degree in social work, clinical or developmental psychology, preferred experience in clinical practice with children, adolescents, and families. LMSW, LISW, LMFT, LPCC, LAT or LMHC or under supervisor for license required in New Mexico.