The Bair Foundation is seeking candidates for a Clinical Supervisor in our Dallas, TX office.
We are a Christian foster care organization looking for someone with the right knowledge and passion to serve our families.
- Participates in the growth of the Clinical Services Program under the direction of the Clinical Services Director.
- Assures the implementation of all applicable state regulations and agency policies and procedures for the program by maintaining and updating policies and procedures as needed.
- Provides clinical supervision to staff ensuring that all staff is meeting The Bair Foundation requirements as far as licensure, training and productivity.
- Accepts referrals and completes intake process.
- Must become proficient in The Bair Foundation’s treatment model which includes a relational sequence diagram and its application.
- If necessary, provides direct service to clients as assigned and completes all required paperwork and documentation for billing.
- Provides individual, family and/or group psychotherapy to clients as described in the treatment plan.
- Maintains documentation of all therapeutic contact in the client’s record.
- Participates in the treatment planning process.
- Provide therapy to children in accordance with the treatment plan for children assigned on caseload.
Master's degree in social work, clinical or developmental psychology, independently licensed and a minimum of three years experience in clinical practice with children, adolescent, and families. LISW, LPCC, LMFT, LPC, LCSW required. Prior clinical, case management and supervisory experience required.