The Bair Foundation Child & Family Ministries is seeking a Foster Parent Recruiter in Dallas, TX.
- Responsible for recruiting and certifying foster parents according to state regulations and policies and procedures of The Bair Foundation.
- Responsible for successfully completing family certification goals.
- Completes home studies in accordance with The Bair Foundation policies and philosophy.
- Develops recruitment activities to increase effectiveness of recruitment efforts. Frequent evening and weekend recruiting activities are necessary for effective recruitment.
- Provides foster parent pre-service training typically conducted on Saturdays.
- Makes follow-up phone calls to all potential applicants from local advertising and all potential foster parents recruited through this position, to enhance GSP attendance.
- Assures family files meet state regulations, company policy and COA standards prior to certification.
Bachelor's Degree in social work or related field with one year of experience working with at risk youth. Prior marketing experience preferred.