In Home Therapist (Columbus,OH)
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Bair Foundation is seeking candidates for an Intensive Home-Based Therapist in Columbus, OH.
We are a Christian foster care organization looking for someone with the right knowledge and passion to serve our families.
1. Responsible for providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and families with mental health issues.
2. Completes the diagnostic assessment for each client.
3. Visits and calls to assure the quality and appropriateness of services provided to each client.
4. Provides individual and or family counseling sessions to promote each client’s mental health recovery.
5. Develops and Individualized Service Plan (ISP) to meet program requirements and to establish the services to be provided of each client.
6. Coordinates services to assure effective communication with the treatment team.
7. Meets with county/other mental health personnel to provide a report on client’s progress.
8. Provides community, school or home-based supportive services for each client.
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or a related field with two years of experience in child welfare or mental health. LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT required.
To apply, please click here