HGV Class 1 Tanker Driver - Petroleum and Fuels at Kingsbury (BBBH32190118) Tamworth, England
|Salary:||GBP37889 - GBP37889 per annum|
Full Time HGV Class 1 Tanker Driver - Petroleum and Fuels at Kingsbury
Must have valid PDP and significant tanker experience for forecourt and commercial deliveries. (If you don't have these please do not apply)
Working for an expanding logistics operator who recognise their people are what makes the heart of a business whether they are at the forefront dealing with customers, or in the background offering support services. The operator recognises that success is driven by the hard work and energy that all employees bring to their jobs. Joining this operator, means joining a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural and highly talented team.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
Required skills and experiences
- You will have significant tanker experience
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- You will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You will have ADR class 3
- You will have PDP
- You will have clean HGV / LGV licence
- You may benefit from 'retail', 'industrial' and 'aviation' deliveries experience
- You may benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- You may benefit from pumped and gravity experience
- Sunday to Thursday Nights
This is a full time position via 13 week temp to perm.
Salary circa £34629
Overtime £13.87 (after 48 hours)
Night Shift Allowance £10.35 (per shift)
Kingsbury B78 2EF
A family owned business established 85 years ago with a proven history in logistics, operating one of the leading bulk logistics companies involved in the distribution of bulk fuels, lubricants, bitumen, specialist liquids and hazardous goods throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter