HGV 1 Moffett Driver - Agency - Sherburn (BBBH67160418) Sherburn-in-Elmet, England
|Salary:||GBP15.25 - GBP15.25 per hour|
HGV 1 Moffett Driver required for animal feeds mill in Sherburn in Elmet. You will require Wagon and Drag experience and have Moffett experience and be able to night out in vehicle for this role
Sherburn LS25 6JZ
Regular ongoing assignment to support circa 6 week requirement (may be extended)
Valid Moffett licence required
LCC and PAYE Umbrella Drivers from £15:25 p/h
Operating from the Sherburn Depot our client operates vehicles from its 200 strong UK fleet. Nationally our client is the agricultural division of ABF (Associated British Foods), a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries
Vehicles & Fleet
Modern mixed fleet with 'tautliner’ trailers
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring may be provided.
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Carriage of agricultural based and feed milling products
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed
- Awareness of quality standards
- Ability to work as a team member and self-motivated
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
- Be minimum 23 years old with a some HGV 1 licence (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You may benefit from experience with the use of blowing equipment
- You may benefit from agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations
PDRS are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
- PDRS supplies near to 100% of the national agency resource for our client.
- Candidates looking for full time opportunities may benefit from working with us because our client will recruit full time drivers from our business..
- We support applications from PAYE, LCC and umbrella formatted drivers.
Please apply now via this job site