HGV Class 1 Shunter Driver (BBBH201shunt) Beeston, England
|Salary:||GBP10.73 - GBP19.23 per hour|
HGV 1 LGV CE Drivers for on-site Terberg shunting for very well-known high street brand and global pharmaceutical / chemist manufacturers.
Being part of a dedicated (and busy), friendly team to operate and manage multiple trailer movements in between ‘inbound docks’, ‘outbound docks’ and trailer parks all within the 279 acre site in Beeston, Nottingham.
These agency positions are ongoing for the right candidates.
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- You will have a held an HGV 1 licence for 2 years.
- You will have no greater than 6 points (max 2 offences) on your HGV / LGV licence.
- Shunting experience desirable but not essential.
Due to insurance limitations this vacancy is only open to drivers who have held a Class 1 licence for 2 years with a minimum 180 days experience.
You must not have more than 6 points for minor offences.
Note: We cannot accept any CD, DD, DR, IN or CU licence endorsements.
Sunday - Saturday shifts, starts throughout the day.
LTD or Umbrella /PAYE formats available:
- Days £13.34/£10.73
- Nights £15.30/£12.26
- Saturdays £17.27/£13.79
- Sundays £19.23/£15.31
- Assignments 10 hour shifts, minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern technology
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Weekly and monthly booking plan
- Some flexibility in working hours exist
- Company pension contributions for all employees
You may benefit from previous Terberg / shunting experience however the client will provide you with appropriate vehicle familiarisation and ‘sign off’ where required.
World-class pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer dating back over 100 years the client has its headquarters in Nottingham.
We are recruiting for client located in Beeston, Nottingham.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site with your most up-to-date CV