HGV Class 1 Driver - Nights (BBBH143Trunk) Nottingham, England
|Salary:||GBP12 - GBP19 per hour|
HGV Class 1 Driver - Nights
Sunday to Friday Night trunk/delivery runs to Stansted Airport with back-load from Midlands Distribution centre.
Details and requirements
- Full time agency work
- This role will involve daily delivery to retail store in Stansted Airport.
- Return back-load from Rugby Distribution Centre
- Must be fit and able to move cages.
- 19:00 / 20:00 starts daily
- Average 50 hours per week
- Paid breaks
Ltd Co, Ltd Umbrella and PAYE Umbrella Rates.
- Nights, Mon-Fri - £15.30
- Saturdays - £17.30
- Sundays - £19.30
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old.
- Held HGV Class 1 licence for over 2 years and driven for at least 6 months.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Great ongoing opportunities (all year round work)
- Company pension contributions for all employees
- All breaks paid
- Seasonal uplift included.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter