HGV Driver - Stores Deliveries (BBBH158SA) Beeston, England
|Salary:||GBP13.3 - GBP19.3 per hour|
HGV Class 1 / LGV CE Drivers: Stores Deliveries
HGV drivers required for very well-known high street brand and global pharmaceutical / chemist manufacturers HQ in Nottingham
Details and requirements
- Full time agency work but you must be prepared to work regular Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays
- Work is a mix of Class 1 and Class 2 vehicles
- Trunking assignments available for additional days to suit you
- Nice clean regular work
- Early starts, usually - 00.00 - 03.00
- Safe systems of work, health & security, legal compliance
- Unsupervised environment and responsible mature attitude are key items
LTD, Ltd Umbrella and PAYE Umbrella Rates
- Days £13.30
- Nights £15.30
- Sat £17.30
- Sun £19.30
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old with and held a HGV 1 licence for 2 years.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You may benefit from previous stores deliveries, cage-work and tail-lift experience
- appropriate training, product familiarisation and ‘sign off’ given where required.
- Great rates of pay
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Great ongoing opportunities (all year round work)
- Weekly and monthly booking plan
- Company pension contributions for all employees
World-class pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer dating back over 100 years the client has its headquarters in Nottingham.
We are recruiting for client located in Beeston, Nottingham
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.