Drumming Plant Shift Supervisor (BBBH63090418) St. Helens, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + pension|
Our client has a new opening for a Drumming Plant Supervisor to join their logistics operation on Merseyside.
The main purpose of role will be:
supervising a team of operatives using an automated drum filling facility;
overseeing dispatch of packed drums off site;
working closely with the Operations Support Manager and Administrators.
A challenging role, which will ensure that the operational demands of the client's contract are met and maintained to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be:
- Overseeing packing and dispatch activities. Maintaining requirements of an upper tier COMAH site;
- Ensuring staff follow procedures and comply with all Health and Safety requirements at all times;
- Responsible for control of operation of all filling equipment, pumps, FLT's;
- Controlling tanker positioning + connection / disconnection to filling systems;
- Controlling unloading incoming empty drums / pallets / consumables, ensuring paperwork passed to admin;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem solving skills;
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike.
The successful candidate will need to have previous operational experience gained within the chemical logistics or process industry sector.
A current Counter Balance FLT Licence would be beneficial.
Hours and remuneration:
This role is on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, working 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, including weekends.
Salary: competitive, up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Company pension contribution and life assurance.
- Structured induction programme to get you up to speed with our business and our customer needs
- Ongoing support with training and development.
Please send your update CV without delay for consideration and we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss