HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver European Tramper, DN40 (BBBH202Bel) Scunthorpe, England
|Salary:||GBP10.48 - GBP18.32 per hour + pension, holidays, full-time|
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver European Tramper, DN40
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Scunthorpe.
We are offering full time permanent positions (via Temp-perm route).
Immediate starts available.
- HGV Class 1 LGV CE European Tramper.
- Transporting chemical tankers from Hull/Immingham to Belgium via night ferries.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
- Be prepared to undertake on-site assessment in Belgium; if unsuccessful you won't be allowed back for 12 months.
- Sunday to Thursday days, typically from 05.00
- Monday to Friday days, typically from 05.00
- Tramping nights out (4)
- You will not normally be expected to work on Saturdays
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Night outs £26.30 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance: £2.68
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week with paid breaks
- Annual pay review, effective March 2019, listed rates subject to increase.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You will have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Previous international tramping experience essential
- Valid ADR card for fuel, tanks & packages
- You should have over 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous chemical tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
- Valid Passport with more than 6 months left before expiry.
We are recruiting for the Scunthorpe depot, chemical tankers, European tramping.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.