Senior QA Analyst (BBBH11691) Atlanta, Georgia
Our client creates and programs branded news; entertainment; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. As a vendor to this well respected company, we aim to provide highly motivated and qualified candidates to meet their long and short-term staffing needs. An opportunity with this client will give you an opportunity to build on your experience and work for a nationally and globally renowned company.
Senior QA Analyst: As a member of the Software Quality Team in a highly respected global organization you will help to assure high product standards for software developed for both strategic in-house systems as well as software products that carry our brand to external customers.
- 7 + Years experience testing in a Web environment.
- 3-4 Years of hand-on experience with testing ADA compliance
- Thorough understanding of W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Strong experience testing and reading CSS and HTML code.
- High experience working with HP Products like Quality center, Quick test professional.
- QTP experiance is needed to automated some of the ADA user cases.
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- 5 years of experience in Quality Control and testing space of software development applications
- 3 years of hand-on experience with testing ADA compliance Added QTP experience.
Approx. Duration: 5 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.