Senior Technical Writer (BBBH10211) Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
Our client is one of the largest providers of commercial business information purpose is to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability. They also provide marketing solutions to increase revenue from new and existing customers and convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries.
1. Work in partnership with Technology, Product and the Shared Services team to develop Web Services/API documentation that meets a best practice for navigation, completeness, accuracy and ease of use.
2. Manage assigned documentation development and implementation projects to meet both release and customer deadlines.
3. Work closely with Shared Services team to define a style guide and content guidelines for ongoing documentation needs.
4. May be called on to provide support for other internal, as well as external documentation support as required by others of the Product team.
III. KEY REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years experience in API documentation with a strong background working with XML Schemas, XML, SOAP UI, and API authoring tools. Must have minimum of 3 years experience working with documenting Web Services including WSDL and WADL. Technical degree or work experience preferred.
• Self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions or seek out information. Must also be a team player who can work effectively in a time-sensitive, dynamic environment.
• Ability to understand the priorities and scope for document deliverables, to handle fluid priorities and deadlines, and to produce quality documentation on very tight schedules. Demonstrated project management skills are highly valued.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to define and gain alignment with subject matter experts regarding deliverables where compromises to schedule must be made.
• Comfortable functioning as part of a broader team while operating as an individual contributor.
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.