Neurology in Mid-Atlantic College Town (N8140) Huntington, West Virginia
|Salary:||USD235000 - USD300000 per year|
With more than forty years of growth and evolution, we have reached a new pinnacle in healthcare. Our high-tech, high-service medical group of 60+ providers brings the services patients need directly to them. Join two well established neurologists and enjoy high-end compensation, partnership and a $20,000 signing bonus.
- New nine-room neuro suite, EEG, EMG capabilities in the clinic
- On-site lab, x-ray, MRI and new 128-slice, low dose CT scanner
- Subspecialty interests encouraged and supported
- Cover only one hospital-Accredited stroke center of excellence
- Great quality of life-Set your own office hours, light 1:5 call
Historically Rich Community
In our city there is a sense of diversity and culture driven by several institutions of higher education. While some appreciate our location for Division I college athletics, others take advantage of the museums, theatre and excitement of living in a college town.
- Multiple local medical schools provide a great medical climate
- Local airport with daily flights to exciting vacation destinations
- Big-city amenities without the price tag
- Enjoy four-season weather with year-round outdoor recreation