Pediatric Nephrology Leadership - University of Oklahoma (PN9204) Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Salary:||USD200000 - USD250000 per year|
University of Oklahoma - Pediatric Nephrology
Make an Impact
Employee tenure and job satisfaction landed us in the top five "Best Places to Work in Academia" - The Scientist! The only thing better than living in an inviting location and working for a top-ranked university is making a difference in the lives of our community's children.
- Faculty status - Potential income of $250,000+ annually
- New Pediatric Nephrology division: Consult call only, great quality of life
- Design the clinical and academic aspects as you see fit
- Leadership position with protected academic time, no call requirement
- Large, established support system includes several child abuse specialists
- University benefits include teacher's retirement
From professional sports, art museums, wineries and water parks, to eclectic dining and shopping, everything comes together to create a unique living experience. With a population of more than one million, we're big enough to have everything you need, but still small enough to make you feel right at home!
- Proximity to multiple Division I universities, both public and private
- Five-star dining, nationally recognized ballet, multiple symphonies...
- Major international airport in the city
- Music festivals, metro art scene, city zoo, vineyards and beautiful parks
- Prime real estate: Live in the home of your dreams!