Programmer Analyst II (4673BR) Long Beach, California
• Designs and develops applications using .Net Framework, BizTalk C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 on windows platform.
• Gathers business requirements and develop conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
• Evaluates alternative solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
• Translates user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions.
• Communicates with offshore team and coordinates requirements and enhancements.
• Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
• Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
• Works independently and resolves complex problems with limited supervision.
• Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
• Recommends, schedules and performs software improvements and updates.
• Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
• Defines and plans software releases in accordance with other software applications
• Ability to create artifacts including SRS, design documents, architecture documents, test plans and test cases
• Knowledge of Net Framework, BizTalk C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 on windows platform
• Knowledge of UML in creating use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
5 years in Information Technology
Experience with onsite/offshore model and software development life cycle process.
This position is with the JDE Development Team that is part of Corporate Systems supporting the corporate offices.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.