Office Manager & Bookkeeper (BBBH5919) Winnipeg, Canada
Office Manager & Bookkeeper
Are you an independent worker who is looking for more than just bookkeeping? Do you enjoy dabbling in IT and have a knack for creating processes to improve efficiency? Do you excel at being the hub of all office activities? If this sounds like the opportunity for you, read on.
In your new role as Office Manager, you will perform a variety of financial and administrative functions with customer service flair! This role is the glue between operations, project management, and finance.
In addition, improve efficiencies by working toward a paperless office environment. This is a fast paced environment which will take advantage of your strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, accuracy and flexibility.
What you will do:
* Perform full-cycle bookkeeping
* Assist with documentation related to projects from start to completion
* Verify, update and review project costs throughout their lifecycles
* Prepare project status information for project managers
* Prepare payroll for submission, including employee deductions
* Perform general office duties, including sorting mail, arranging couriers, faxing and scanning
* Manage COR safety program; track all workplace health & safety documents
* 5+ years in a full-cycle accounting position (including costing, invoicing and AR/AP functions)
* Strong Quickbooks experience
* Experience in a project-driven workplace
* Familiarity with general accounting principles
* Ability to read, comprehend and administer construction contracts
* Ability to navigate a computer system; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Detail-oriented and organized work style
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Rose Foulkes at rfoulkes [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or 204.926.2213, quoting job number 5919.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitoba’s largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like they’re our only candidate.