Facility Manager (-2868) Columbus, Ohio
|Salary:||USD35000 - USD40000 per year|
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Facility Manager will ensure a smooth running operation by guaranteeing that all staff employees are performing their job functions in an efficient manner. This includes:
- Delivering top-flight customer service to our clients.
- Hiring ideal frontline employees and providing them with the appropriate training and tools to perform at their best.
- Maintaining the bottom line through facility marketing, cash control procedures and safe money handling practices.
- Supervise cashier relations with clients to ensure that complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings about rates or services are resolved diplomatically.
- Supervise the quality of work for all employees to ensure that all work tasks and assignments are performed efficiently, effectively, and as required.
- Ensure that proper parking, security, cash control and customer service procedures are being followed by all employees.
Handle all personnel issues and paperwork for hiring, termination and training of support staff.
- Supervise special events or functions as they relate to the parking facility in order to ensure that incoming customers are served efficiently and properly.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility to ensure that it is clean and maintained according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare a morning bank deposit by counting the daily cashier money receipts to ensure that all previous day revenues are accounted for and deposited daily into the facility's bank account.
- Monitor office audits of daily cashier reports to ensure that proper sales totals are reported and recorded on time and to maintain security vigilance over possible employee theft and/or inefficiencies.
- Handle general accounting duties such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Monitor and review all damage claims in order to assign responsibility for damages.
- Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualified candidates must have prior supervisory or management experience (this role requires supervision of full-time and part-time employees including cashiers, bookkeepers, and maintenance personnel).
- Qualified candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Standard Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.