Revenue Auditor (-2215) Columbus, Ohio
|Salary:||USD12 - USD15 per hour|
Job Function – Responsible for auditing the revenue for select facilities in the region by the guidelines established in the Revenue portion of the company’s Internal Audit Form to assure the reliability and integrity of information, compliance with established policies and regulations, and the achievement of established operational and financial goals and objectives.
Additional Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit daily cashier reports to ensure accuracy
- Perform, evaluate, document, and communicate results of revenue related audits to ensure that facilities are complying with company policies and procedures.
- Create work products such as revenue audit analysis, correspondence, reports, and working papers documenting the audit procedures performed, findings, and recommendations
- Interact with all levels of employees and management during course of audit reviews
- Work on special assignments, as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports.
Additional Information (if applicable):
Special Shift Requirements: 2nd Shift & Week-ends
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Standard Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.