Office Clerk (-2657) Kansas City, Missouri
- Answer phones
- Provide customer service in person or on the phone
- Filing and photocopy
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Process outgoing mail
- Create and maintain Word and Excel documents
- Complete additional duties as assigned
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently
- Proficient using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organizational skills
- Good clerical, bookkeeping, and data entry skills
- Flexible; ability to adapt to interruptions
- AS400 experience a plus
Additional Information (if applicable):
Job opening is for Saturday/Sunday noon-8pm.
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Standard Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.