Supervisor, Shuttle Operations (-2621) Vandalia, Ohio
|Salary:||USD0 - USD13 per hour|
Basic Function – Assist in the day-to-day management of a shuttle operation ensuring that operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
- Participate in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day activities of the assigned locations.
- Assist with management duties as assigned.
- Courteously assist customers.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager. Assist with cleanup of debris, water, oil spills and etc.
- Substitute for any position, if necessary.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
- Complete other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Minimal high school diploma or equivalent and a minimal month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior shuttle operations supervisory experience a plus.
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
Driver’s License: Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable DMV record.
Oral Communication: Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Customer Service: Maintains positive attitude. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Physical Demands: these physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Additional Information (if applicable):
Duties will include driving, zonar, drive cam, maintenance and supervision of drivers.
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Standard Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.