Application Engineer/ Sr Application Engineer (1143BR) Calgary Region, Canada
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Under general supervision, provide daily support for the direct sales force in the
areas of applications, proposal work and order processing/management. Specifically this
would include review of pump specifications, proposal preparation, providing technical
support to customers, interfacing with vendors, order processing and expediting.
- Review customer specifications and prepare comprehensive
- Handle customer telephone inquiries
- Interface with outside vendors to solicit quotes for equipment
- Effectively process orders and manage any issues that arise.
- Act as a liaison between operations and the customer
- Participate in sales calls with SE as part of the development
- Provide technical support to customers on issues
- Coordinate the handling of returned goods
- Participate in pre award meetings as required
- Develop effective rapport with customer contacts EDUCATION:
BS Degree in Engineering Industrial Distribution or Business
- Level 11 - 0-2 yrs. exp. in the
- Level 12 – 2-5 yrs. exp. in the pump industry. Minimum of 2 w/Goulds.
- Level 13 – 6–10 yrs. exp. in the pump industry. 4-6 w/Goulds.
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Pump related experience
3. PC Skills & Usage
4. Self Starter
5. Good Work Ethic/Positive Attitude
6. Team Player