Research Director (AdvancedGroup_409938) Winfield, Illinois
Job Number: 409938
Department: Research Programs
Under the general supervision of the VP of Medical Affairs, is responsible for institutional management and administration or research activities and programs.
- 8-10 years experience in research administration, IRB administration and clinical research.
- In-depth experience with decision analysis and health services research.
- Knowledge of federal regulations, good clinical practice guidelines for research
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Certified in Health Care Research (CHRC) preferred
- Certified IRB Professional (CIP) or willingness to accomplish within 18 months of employment
- Advanced computer skills and ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to facilitate and lead teams involving diverse groups of people.
- Must be team oriented.
- Able to access and determine situations that require an interpreter, and to use interpreter services efficiently.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com Please reference job code 409938 when responding to this ad.