Finance Reporting Analyst
Location: Feltham, England
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum
We are presently seeking a Finance Reporting Analyst to join the finance department of a market leading company based in Feltham. The role encompasses strong scope for progression as part of a large finance team.
The key responsibility of the role is to manage the procurement spend system used to deliver financial reporting and forecasts/budgets of procurement performance.
- Key user for Procurement Spend System used to report Procurement spend measures (TPV, Spend, Cost per tonne)
- Liaising with factory and Marketing Unit (MUs) finance colleagues to ensure accuracy and completeness of reported procurement spend information
- Ensuring allocation of TPV by Marketing Unit (MU) is accurately and communicate monthly charge-outs of a timely basis
- Deliver management reports of procurement spend metrics used to review monthly performance
- Continuous improvement of month end processes and reporting
- Support the procurement finance team to deliver forecasts of procurement spend and TPV
- Key user for Procurement Spend System used to forecast Procurement spend measures (TPV, Spend, Cost per tonne)
- Own the planning timings & templates for forecast and budget processes
- Responsible for foreign currency spend & variance forecasting
- Continuous improvement of forecast processes
- Master data maintenance on SAP, including requesting and challenging standard prices for new materials
- Process Improvement to simplify / automate all procurement finance processes
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist
- 1-2 years’ experience within Finance role
- Strong systems knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Private medical care
- On site café
- 25 days annual holiday
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25% bonus
- Study support
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.