Front-End Developer (BBBH966) Stratford-upon-Avon, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP44000 per annum + Car, Pension, Childcare Vouchers|
Recann is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our market leading client based in Stratford Upon Avon.
As part of our client's expansion plans, the New Media team is looking to recruit a web developer to be based in the head office in Stratford Upon Avon.
Working alongside developers and UI/UX designers, you will be responsible for implementing user experience designs into prototypes and fully working solutions, developing new APIs and using existing APIs to create performant solutions with React, Angular or Knockout, and bridging the gap between design and technical implementation.
you will be responsible for:
- Developing new features for our website, intranet and extranet
- Building behavioural guides to form part of our overall style guide
- Implementing and ensuring the technical feasibility of our UX approach
- Ensuring the user interface is performant and easy-to-use
As the ideal applicant, you will:
- Have experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Have demonstrable knowledge of working with either React, Angular or Knockout
- Have at least rudimentary experience with a CSS pre-processor such as LESS or SASS
- Understand the concept of progressive enhancement, and deliver code which works in any modern browser
- Have some experience with C# and the ASP.NET framework
What our client can offer
- A competitive remuneration package including a company car.
- Future training and development.
- An MSDN and Plurasight subscription and any software you reasonably require.
- 23 days holidays a year including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Retails discount scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers
Please submit a copy of your CV to Apply.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £43,000.00 /year