Senior Client Solutions Manager (OMG2090) Chicago, Illinois
Annalect is an entity within Omnicom Media Group and drives business solutions through technology, data and analytics. Our solutions drive greater efficiencies and value for OMD/PHDs’ client teams and client businesses. Examples of these solutions include reporting dashboards, partner centers, audience insights planning tools, all surrounding deeper Business Intelligence. We get to act as a start-up with support of our Media Agency Partners as we assist fortune 50 Global clients as we partner to grow their business.
The Client Solutions Management team sits within Annalect and consists of a 35+ global team thus far.
The Client Solutions Senior Manager is a Business Consultant, strategist and account manager that is responsible for selling, servicing, scoping, supporting and stewarding Annalect solutions for the client account team / client.
The position will be based in Chicago and is responsible for a large high tech account. Opportunities include supporting both National and Global technology and media services. Working experience with Global clients is an asset. Travel may be required between Chicago, SF and New York depending on client needs and location.
· Internal Agency and Client Consultant, strategist, business liaison
· Drive the new Annalect technology, analytics, data management offering for client and OMD team
· Designated responsibility for one account; a large Global tech company. Liaising with regional leads on the business to drive one holistic solution approach and business roadmap globally. Develop business solutions strategy for client across various business units.
· Strong Tech Vertical Business understanding, Identifying the "ask" at hand, developing strategic approach and action items, managing execution and timelines, budgets and resources effectively for on-time, on-target and within budget projects.
· Ability to build out solutions according to plan/Statement of Work. Ensure appropriate training and roll-out of solutions is planned and maintained. Drive appropriate account servicing and maintaining existing solutions on a day-to-day basis.
· Strong Collaboration and team building across other offices. Knowing when to bring in SMEs, Finance, Tech Development teams, Analytics and Media Agency partners Operations where needed to fulfill comprehensive solution requirements and recommendations.
· Ongoing “sharing and stealing” among team members i.e.: – case studies, best practices, and learning’s.
· Build relationships with key clients as well as account directors and leads
· Business steward and cultivating growth within this account
· Drive incremental revenue opportunities and ensure costs are covered with project remuneration.
· Provide feedback into the product and service offering based on market feedback.
· Continue to understand and communicate the CATs business needs holistically across the OMD and Client organization so we can continue to enhance, build and drive cutting edge solutions that fit those needs.
· Drive thought Leadership and Best Practice – whether these pieces coming from you or compiled by other individuals within the Annalect team and disseminated to CAT or client teams.
Profile of What We Need From You
· Experience in supporting clients in the high tech vertical a must.
· Global media management (planning, buying and/or research) an asset.
· Proven delivery of online/mobile technology solutions to client.
· Mindset for media industry analytics, data and reporting.
· Knowledge and passion for the Technology Vertical, Digital media: Paid, Earned, Owned (display, search, social, mobile) space is important. Traditional media (TV, Print, OOH etc. is an asset.
· Business acumen – professional, historically established key relationships and drove profitable business
· Experience contributing to technology solutions/applications in a media environment.
· Management skills which include budget management focus on sales goals, communication, and people, process and time management.
· Client Service and/or Account Management experience is a must.
· Digital Analytics understanding and ability an asset.
· Minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience, Director Level.
· Passion for building solutions to help advertisers drive better marketing decisions, media planning and in market communications.
· Open to considering candidates from outside the agency world (site side, technology startup or vendor side, reporting visualization and insights technology development), but will need to hold high competencies as above and understand the agency world.