Creative Sales Engineer, w/Web Development - 3331398SV (BBBH728) Sunnyvale, California
Within the Ad Technology organization the Creative Solutions - Sales Engineer provides full cycle support for Yahoos premium display Ad Products. These products focus on providing the best in class Creative Solutions for our advertisers by combining rich immersive experiences with personalized targeting and customized measurement. Creative Solutions - Sales Engineers focus on operationalizing and scaling these products into easily executable solutions. Day to day responsibilities will leverage innovative thinking as well as critical analysis. The Creative Solutions - Sales Engineer role is an ideal fit for someone seeking a role in the fast-paced and dynamic industry of online advertising.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Pre-Sales support, to address sales, creative and technical questions before campaign launch.
- Technical Liaison between Sales, Media Agencies, Creative Agencies, and various internal teams to coordinate campaigns deliverables.
- Evangelize ad innovation to foster internal innovation and quickly adopt external innovation in the marketplace.
- Help provide an overarching layer to coordinate across properties and organizations to enable new formats on Yahoo.
- Review campaign briefs to identify how best to set up the campaign for success
- Organize kickoff call with client and other Yahoo!s to review creative specs, set campaign deadlines and make all participants aware of their deliverables
- Responsible for campaign launch, including technical setup of the campaign, in close communication with the Client, Yahoo! Sales Team, and internal developers.
- QA campaigns prior to launch and ensure it launches on time. Requires being available at night at least 2 times per month to monitor and QA campaign launches.
- Ongoing monitoring of many aspects of the campaign, including troubleshooting and escalation of any problems that might occur,
- Reporting to clients and other Yahoo!s and recommending improvements to campaigns
- Tracking and dissemination of performance best practices and analysis
- Provide insight and suggestions for improving operational processes
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Highly motivated independent worker.
- Consultative approach to client objective fulfillment and relationship development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills you can make a clear case for what you're doing and why. You are comfortable and confident working with all sorts of people across many different roles, from sales to operations to developers
- Customer-service orientation and accountable can-do attitude
- Solid analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills great team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment you are well organized, have excellent attention to detail, meet tasks on short deadlines and prioritize
- Passion for the Internet, online marketing and advertising
- Sense of humor
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience in online display advertising
- Experience with mobile advertising, video advertising, web analytics
- Experience with Rich Media, Video and Mobile platforms (DoubleClick, Innovid, Pointroll, Celtra, Crisp etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive to take ownership and build a business
- Strong desire to be on the cutting edge of online display advertising
- Bachelor's degree with proven track record of success and leadership
- Prior experience in Sales, Account Management, or any field requiring excellent communication
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**