IT Communication Specialist - 76362 (BBBH264) San Jose, California
The IT Communication Specialist will play a key role enabling IT sponsored strategic initiatives. This individual will focus on the people side of the change including changes to IT business processes, technologies, job roles and responsibilities, as well as other organizational impacts.
The IT Communication Specialist will work closely with program sponsors, program managers, and track leads to drive faster adoption of the changes impacting employees in IT or across the enterprise such that expected business outcomes are achieved.
This person will develop and deliver comprehensive and integrated communication plans, vehicles, and activities through a highly collaborative environment, i.e. working with and working through many others across organizations to succeed.
The IT Communication Specialist will assist senior leaders fulfilling their role of change sponsors. As a core member or the program core team, the person will support team members integrating change communication activities into their project plans and throughout the life cycle of the initiative (from idea to post-go live) and provide ways to measure adoption.
While this individual will be part of IT Global Applications, reporting to the IT Process & Operations (ITPO) organization, the scope of his/her work cover ALL IT globally. Finally, the person will work in close partnership with the Corporate Communication team to ensure alignment in messaging and to leverage existing IT/Adobe communication vehicles.
- Apply a structured communication approach and methodology for the strategic initiative(s) he/she supports
- Develop a program communication strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Leverage the Business Change Management Plan and Change Readiness Assessment, to develop targeted communication tools and activities
- Own the overall communication messaging and plans. Drives content, key communication activities as well as presentation for program sponsors and program managers
- Align and coordinate communication efforts with IT & Corporate communication messaging, vehicles, and delivery mechanisms.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Be an active and visible coach to track leads
- Develop and foster strong relationships with relevant IT Stakeholders, IT leaders and SME
- Create and manage measurement systems to assess effectiveness of communication efforts
- Partner with program managers and track leads (and business partners
- Minimum 5-8 years of communication experience and at 4 years supporting strategic
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- A solid track record in developing and implementing communication plans.
- Excellent writing, editing and speech/presentation skills as demonstrated by examples of previous work.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization including both Business and members.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
**This is a W-2 Contract position.