Customer Service Representative (A70840PIT) Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD11 - USD12 per hour|
Currently recruiting for an excellent temporary to hire opportunity for Customer Service Professionals. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relations. In addition, they are responsible for retaining existing customer base by satisfying customers’ concerns quickly and completely, expanding the business through satisfied customers and referrals. If you have great customer service skills from a call center, restaurant, of retail environment or are a recent college graduate and are looking for an excellent opportunity with long term career potential with a reputable, growing organization then this is the position for you!
• Answer incoming calls including billing and invoicing, changing account information, account retention, and a diversity of customer related calls.
• Troubleshoot technical inquiries and schedule service calls with customers.
• Responsible for following up with existing customers in regards to installations, service calls, and special problems to ensure we are meeting our promises and expectations.
• Handle customers’ problems from beginning to ending solution by listening to the customer, defining the problem, resolving the problem and following up with the customer.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and phone skills.
• Computer and typing skills (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to multi-task.