Customer Service Reps Needed (A70840PIT) Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD11 - USD12 per hour|
Currently recruiting for excellent temporary to hire opportunities for Customer Service Professionals. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relations. In addition, they are responsible for retaining existing customer base by satisfying customers’ concerns quickly and completely, expanding the business through satisfied customers and referrals. If you have great customer service skills from a call center, restaurant, of retail environment and are looking for an excellent opportunity with long term career potential with a reputable, growing organization then this is the position for you!
• Answer incoming calls including billing and invoicing, changing account information, account retention, and a diversity of customer related calls.
• Troubleshoot technical inquiries and schedule service calls with customers.
• Save accounts of customers that are attempting to cancel.
• Responsible for following up with existing customers in regards to installations, service calls, alarms, testing systems and special problems to ensure we are meeting our promises and expectations.
• Handle customers’ problems from beginning to ending solution by listening to the customer, defining the problem, resolving the problem and following up with the customer.
• Call customers to proactively provide customer service.
Requirements: • Customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and phone skills.
• Computer and typing skills (Microsoft Office)
• Good problem solver and strong negotiator.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Independent thinker and motivated self-starter.
• Ability to work diverse hours from 6am – 12am during the week and 7am – 11pm on the weekends, including holidays. Monster, CL, web Temp to hire Warrendale Bi-Lingual Customer Service Rep (A67649PIT) SLOT We are currently recruiting for several Bi-lingual Customer Service Representatives for a client in the Warrendale area. Reps must be fluent in both English and Spanish with a background from a call center environment. Select individual will be responsible for taking in bound calls to assist with client questions, troubleshooting and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Our client offers a great work environment, potential to be hired on full time, excellent benefits, and so much more.
Hours will vary from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and will include weekend and holidays.