Payroll Specialist (F09856-LAM) King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD0 - USD25 per hour|
Beacon Hill Financial, a division of Beacon Hill Staffing Group, is currently hiring a Payroll Specialist for the King of Prussia area.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Perform daily payroll department operations.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Execute time sheets and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Perform compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- High School Diploma.
- Working knowledge of ADP Payforce a must.
- Experience processing Canadian Payroll.
- 4-5 years experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Pharma Industry experience a plus.
**This is a contract position starting at $25.00 an hour. Please upload a copy of your resume in a word attachment when applying for this position for immediate consideration . **