Lean Deployment Manager (PG_BNTY_LEAN) Georgia, USA
||USD80000 - USD85000 per year
- May participate in developing and mentoring CI leaders, guiding them through green belt cert.
- Plans, leads and facilitates Kaizen teams
- Completes event planning, performs pre-work, facilitates teams and supports events (This also includes startup, expansion & closure)
- Follows-up on events and audit compliance to lean plans to prevent backsliding
- Supports continuous improvement deployment, using fundamentals of lean and six sigma.
- Leads and implements organizational change
- Completes CI projects that lead to improved business results
- Assesses CI initiatives and provides input and recommendations on future activities.
- Design,implement, monitor and maintain the "Quality Management System" including documentation and records based on internal & external standards/regulations.
Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Mixed Model Flow/Pull and other process improvement experience required.
70% travel position