Account Executive (OMG417) New York, New York
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Director
Location: New York
Position Type: Sales
Department: Sales & Marketing
Travel Required: Yes – 50%
In today’s highly competitive and consumer centric marketplace; employing technology, data and analytics to increase growth, revenue and ROI is a must to create differentiation and stay on top. Real-time actionables are instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace. Annalect’s teams and solutions/tools are built on change and an eye to the future. Thus enabling a true partnership with clients where data, technology and analytics mean something to a client’s KPIs.
Working with numerous Fortune 50 clients from all brand categories, and drawing from the vast parent company resources of Omnicom, Annalect was formed in order to further cement our position and push the envelope within the data management, technology and analytics space. With an extensive global footprint and hubs in New York, London and Singapore, Annalect brings together a talented mix of over 450 right and left brain thinkers that are pioneers in technology, digital and research. They include data scientists who have consulted across the globe, user experience experts who have produced both consumer facing and highly technical trade interfaces, PhD mathematicians with decades of combined experience, search and display planner/buyers with their pulse on the marketplace and research gurus who help bring brands to life.
Annalect was created to foster a “maker community.” If a client has a problem and a solution doesn’t currently exist, Annalect will work to create it and add value to that client’s business. The Annalect offering is an end-to-end marketing technology solution that begins with data and ends in activation. There are several key players within each discipline that steward this process. The end result for clients is value.
We are seeking an exceptional, solutions-oriented Account Executive to work with top brands and advertisers to develop strategic data and analytics solutions and robust, long term partnerships.
The account executive is a data and brand marketing specialist who leverages the full breadth and scale of Annalect software, services, technologies and people to create solutions that solve brand marketing objectives. Working as part of a team and aligned nationally to one of four categories (Automotive, Tech, Retail/e-Commerce, or CPG), this expert drives revenue for Annalect by creating effective solutions that are tailored to the needs of the brand and their larger category -- whether those be scalable, templatized packages, or unique custom built partnerships.
Additional responsibilities include working closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams to assist in bringing innovative new ideas of how Annalect can work with our customers. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an already successful but growing startup, supported by one of the world’s largest and most respected global holding companies.
• Create strategic advertising solutions by understanding true client needs and offering up the right combination of Annalect software and service solutions
• Working closely with marketing, develop pitch materials that compellingly articulate the value proposition of proposed solution from a category, client and consumer perspective
• Work within the Marketing team and across the company (research, client solutions, product, tech) to develop new offerings that are relevant to the category
• Develop and nurture a profitable, long term client list
- Prior digital management/supervisory experience a must.
- 2-4 years of experience working in national media or technology sales with sales management experience
- Experience with conceptualizing digital and integrated ideas and writing or directing pitches for major accounts.
- A solid understanding of media planning, marketing and/or strategic planning in an advertising agency or digital media property.
- Extremely detailed oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment in a large media or entertainment company.
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA required