Inspector Trainee (BBBH12277) Williamsville, New York
For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
1. The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting and preventive maintenance services.
2. Perform inspections and diagnostic tests for all accessible peripheral devices listed and currently connected to the facility life safety system along with other related life safety equipment per applicable state and local requirements.
3. Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
4. Professional appearance and attitude are a must.
5. NICET Level II certification must be obtained within 2 years of employment.
6. Must be able to obtain and retain the states Security license.
Good computer skills; must be familiar with, Win 98, Win2000, or Win XP, and some DOS. At least 18 years of age. Valid drivers license required.
Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Approx. Duration: 2 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.