IM KEY ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (JO012860) Qatar
Our client a major player in the Petrochemical industry is currently looking for a IM (Industrial Merchant) Key Accounts Coordinator to work under the following conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
Job Location : Doha, Qatar
Contract : Direct Hire, Permanent
Medical Insurance : Provided for Self or Family
Annual Tickets : Provided for Self or Family
School Allowance : Provided
Accommodation : To be managed by candidate
Transportation : To be managed by candidate
It is a junior permanent position. IM stands for Industrial Merchant.
We are looking for candidates who have engineering degree w/ commercial/sales background. We need an experienced engineer who understands commercial terms or has the potential to be in sales.
- University degree in Engineering with Business experience
- Experience in key accounts management, technical sales/ business development / application technology or mix
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
She/ He identifies and pursue new opportunities and develop them in long term business, by signing exclusive long term contracts, promoting company owned installations at customer site or promoting the deployment of company’s application technology
Reports to: Commercial Director
- Develop pricing meeting two basic criteria:
- a) competitiveness, and
- b) company profitability in line with organization’s procedures
- Develop customer proposal and follow up with customers
- Negotiate contracts or PO in close cooperation with the commercial director and the Legal department
- Manage newly acquired customer account till the time the customer can be handed out to an sales/account manager
- Proper management of key customers including but not limited to: proper communication to build up trust and “customer intimacy”, listen to and manage customers request in coordination with other departments as the case may be, build and keep up to date proper networking plans, correct and proper invoicing
- Manage and develop existing contracts
- Maintain and update a log of contracts with a summary of key obligation, liabilities and rights.
- Develop proper communication with customers in view of building trust, customer intimacy and enhancing customers experience and including:
- Regular site meeting with proper MoM and key actions
- Listen to and manage customer requests in coordination with required departments as the case may be.
- Develop and keep up-to-date networking plans for key customers including key decision makers, key employees and carry meeting at various levels
- involving organization management.
- Contract management to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Timely and correct Customer invoicing in coordination with Finance and Operations Departments.
- Regular analysis of the business performance (i.e. sales, volumes, complaints) with the key accounts with improvement actions.
- Participate to the preparation of the sales forecasts and reforecasts.
- Leverage relationship with key account to identify and develop business opportunities for the organization including but not limited to Gas applications
- Perform regular assessment of the organization competitive situation in the market and on customer by customer basis including prospects
- Participate when required to market assessment including fieldwork assessment
- Proactively identifies targets for new installation and deployment of application technologies by
- visiting prospect customer or
- by being in close contacts with LI basin managers,
- Developing “intel” network and collects news on a regular basis.
- Realistically assess customer demand
- Receive new customer bids
- Works in cooperation with Industrial Management department (project execution and logistics) and/or ALTech to determine the adequate solution in respect with company safety norms
- Develop pricing meeting two basic criteria: a) competitiveness, and b) company profitability
- Seek internal approval of offer by making appropriate and timely communication
- write customer proposal and follow up with customers
- Negotiate contracts or PO in close cooperation with Legal department
- Support execution phase by “representing the customer” and make sure that contractual obligation is respected
- Manage newly acquired customer account till the time the customer can be handed out to a sales/account manager
- Is, at all times, in full compliancy of the company safety standards, commercial policy and code of conduct and is in full respect of the applicable law.
- Plans and performs visits or calls to identified Company’s customer and reports results to Commercial Director.
- Contribute to definition of growth and investment targets during budgeting and re-estimating process
- May manage certain account as a sale manager in order to contribute to optimization of workload in the department
- Support other subsidiaries in the pursue of opportunities not included in the scope, federate the suppliers in case the opportunity includes in scope and out of scope products Industrial gas scope: LIN, LOX, LAR, H2 (truck)
- L-CO2, packaged gas, specialty gas is not part of the scope